Water Rail action!



A bit of an experiment here - the first time that I have uploaded a video, filmed using my trusty Coolpix P600 camera at Pulborough Brooks RSPB reserve this afternoon. For a full account of today's trip, see tomorrow! If you want to re-watch the video (and why wouldn't you?), click on the 'Water Rail action!' heading to refresh the link.

Comments

WHat a lovely bird! Never seen one of course, they are to be found at Langford I believe
Dylan Wrathall said…
You are, as you must realise, taking the piss? I can't get a photo from my phone, if I want to listen to music - I require a CD player! You're now using technology to place moving images on a blog!! Should be frowned upon as dis-honest, one up-man-ship. Whatever happened to blogging? Yours - in total ignorance - Dyl
Derek Faulkner said…
I'm afraid I have to agree with Dylan, although even he is ahead of me, I can't even put a photo as a header on my blog and he's found a way of making himself look much younger.
Steve Gale said…
Thanks for the comments chaps. To be honest, I didn't know how to upload a video, or even if it was possible on Blogger, so I 'googled' it - and it really was quite easy!
Unknown said…
Always a nice bird to see. Move over Hugh Miles!
Steve Gale said…
That's about as good as it gets Andrew...
Stewart said…
Love that Steve!
Steve Gale said…
Shame it wasn't a Sora Stewart...
Gill Hollamby said…
Well done, Steve. Really not difficult and it's good to learn new things, keeps you mentally alert :} Lovely video, too.
Gill
Steve Gale said…
Thanks Gill. Rather than Google to find out how to do it, I should have just asked you! Sounds as if you had a good trip to Ireland.

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly going blind by moss

Listing to one side

"I'm going to pick up my binoculars and walk out the front door - I may be some time"