Of my time



You can download this by visiting the ‘ND&B Publications’ tab above, underneath the blog header.

Comments

Gavin Haig said…
So. On the qt you've basically been writing a book Steve! Duly downloaded. 😊
Steve Gale said…
I hope you enjoy reading it Gav. Staines Reservoir features quite a bit!
Gordon Hay said…
Steve a great read, I just look forward to the next instalment!
Steve Gale said…
Maybe in a few years time Gordon!
Ben Sheldon said…
I really enjoyed reading this. Growing up with birding in the end of the 1970s and early 1980s there is much that resonates. The section on your long summer/early autumn at Dungeness is fabulous. It is place that matters most, in the end. I had a similar relationship with Portland Bill, though perhaps not quite as intense. I definitely thought about postponing university for spending a year there but never got as far as discussing it with anyone (and not sure there was ever really an option).
Steve Gale said…
Thank you Ben, it means a lot when something you write resonates with others.

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly going blind by moss

Listing to one side

"I'm going to pick up my binoculars and walk out the front door - I may be some time"