Back again

In March this year I pulled the plug on my blog 'North Downs and beyond'. It had become, after almost two years of posting, a bit of a chore. But I now find myself wanting to add yet more inane wittering to the already crowded and bloated world wide web. I said I wouldn't do it again. But I was reminded of the Olympic oarsman Steve Redgrave, who once said,"If anybody sees me getting into a boat again, you have my permission to shoot me". Well, he did get back in...

Comments

Kingsdowner said…
I think my computer's got a virus - that Gale bloke's blog has reappeared.

Good to see you back, Steve!
Anonymous said…
Does that mean if any of us see you, we are able to take a pop at you ;-)

No, welcome back Steve. Your witterings have been missed.
Steve Gale said…
Thanks Steve and Dean. It's good to be back. When I sort myself out I will relink all of my blogging chums.

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly going blind by moss

Listing to one side

"I'm going to pick up my binoculars and walk out the front door - I may be some time"