Blank

I would like to post about my recent stay in Cornwall, but am having a problem with Blogger - when attempting to insert an image, and then selecting the 'upload from computer' option, I am getting a blank screen, not allowing me the luxury of selecting said image - same outcome if I try and select an image by clicking on the 'Photos' option. I've Googled the problem and attempted to rectify the situation by clearing my cache and trying several other suggestions, but no luck. So, unless the problem self-rectifies I will be left with the choice of sending out my posts sans-images (dull) or not posting at all.

Any ideas?

Comments

Stewart said…
Blogger can be a pain like this for god knows what reason Steve. I would do the usual, totally log out of Blogger and Google then sign in again and see what happens...
Steve Gale said…
Thanks Stewart, will give it a go.

Popular posts from this blog

Goldfinches and Lavender

Mike Netherwood

To tell it like it is, or not...