Pan-species listing

Please read Mark Telfer's account of his setting up of the pan-species listing league table, together with a rough set of rules. I am currently languishing towards the bottom of the top ten and unless I get myself sorted out I will find it difficult to progress, as most of those above me are professional biologists! However, the chances of adding to my list are great, as I still have plenty of avenues to mine. If you tot your list up and it is over 2,000, why not drop Mark an email. I have, in the past, refered to this listing as 'all-taxa', but pan-listing is now the prefered name. Go and start counting yours...

Comments

Hah! I envisage Jonty with a beard for some reason....

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly going blind by moss

Listing to one side

"I'm going to pick up my binoculars and walk out the front door - I may be some time"