Twitter ye not

After tweeting since September on a regular basis (after having had an account for quite a long time) I've closed it. I found myself checking on others tweets far too regularly, was tweeting for the sake of it and decided that too much of my time was being spent with it. My original aim was sharing of information - well, texting, emailing, phone calling and - get this for an idea - face-to-face conversation - will suffice. I'm not a luddite, I've decided it isn't for me.

Any regular visitor to this blog will at once identify such action as typical of me. Never settling on anything, always questioning what I do and how I do it. Common sense or measured reasoning are sometimes lacking in such judgements, but this just feels right.

Comments

Never been one for Twitter but I am the same way with the blog, these days I often wonder why I bother with it.
Steve Gale said…
Hi Andrew, you may not post much, but when you do I thoroughly enjoy reading it. Please bother!
Kingsdowner said…
Shame on you for your decision!
Steve Gale said…
You'll have to elaborate further Steve...

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of Bob

"Kwowww"

Mike Netherwood