Bird crapped in my open mouth...

... is a search engine entry that somebody has typed to get onto this blog during the past week. It doesn't beat the 'Steve, where's my dead dog?' entry point of 2009. I wonder if these people found what they craved?

Comments

Nyctalus said…
That's a hoot. There was one on my blogger stats page a couple of weeks ago that said 'wide open thighs'. I am at a complete loss to know how on earth the google search engine then directed them to my blog from that! I may indeed have used those three words at one time or another but never together....honest...
Steve Gale said…
I believe you Nyctalus, I really do...
Steve Gale said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly going blind by moss

Listing to one side

"I'm going to pick up my binoculars and walk out the front door - I may be some time"