Fondling little lepidoptera

I've been taking a look at the micro moths that have been coming to the MV. Regular visitors to this site may recall that I blow hot-and-cold with these smaller moths (but then again I'm sure that you've got more important things to remember than whether or not I fondle little lepidoptera).

I have added another three species to the garden list, all shown below. I won't bore you with the other photographs that are housed in a folder called 'Mystery'. When I have time, most probably in deepest December, I may revisit them...

Acleris forsskaleana

Acleris logiana

Ypononeuta evonymella

Comments

That's three nice micros I would like to have gracing my trap this evening.
Steve Gale said…
I'm getting quite a few evonymella at the moment Andrew, so you must be in with a chance as they seem to be popping up all over the place.

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly going blind by moss

Listing to one side

"I'm going to pick up my binoculars and walk out the front door - I may be some time"