Gull time

It's not everybody's cup of tea to spend a few relaxing hours sifting through gulls. The scene above was taken this morning at the northern lake, Beddington Sewage Farm. If you are really keen and want to play the larid version of 'Where's Wally', then click on the image for a bigger picture. If you find a Med Gull then let me know, because I didn't. I did find an adult Yellow-legged, but could not refind the Caspian Gull that I saw two weeks ago and has been seen on and off since. Today's counts included 2,500 Black-headed and 2,000 Herring. The numbers will only increase...

Comments

Alastair said…
Pleased to find you posting again Steve. I'll put you back into my blog links.
Steve Gale said…
Hi Alastair - can you get any further north from Hadlow?

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of Bob

"Kwowww"

Mike Netherwood