When North Downer met Kingsdowner


It had to happen. When one blogger wanders onto the territory of another a meeting seems to be the only civilised thing to do. So this evening saw Mr Kingsdowner himself, Steve Coates, drive the short distance to Sandwich Bay to take part in an evening stroll to the point with yours truly. It was a pleasure to meet him and we have arranged to do it again in Kingsdown tomrrow evening, so neither of us frightened the other too much. Observations were secondary as we chatted away about this and that - I only hope that I didn't rant to excess. He might have also been surprised that I don't look like a cross between George Clooney and Brad Pitt as I suggested that I do...

The picture above is of a rather smart Dune Tiger Beetle, found scuttling on the dunes, just as it should. My other highlight today was Whorl Grass, several plants found in a muddy ditch on Worth Marshes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of Bob

"Kwowww"

Mike Netherwood