HR Giger eat your heart out


It's not just in the realms of sci-fi and horror films that disturbing creatures exist. I came across this Devil's Coach Horse at Ranmore Common this morning. If it were the size of an elephant I would have run a mile (come to think of it, if it had been the size of a cat I would have also run).

Comments

Phil said…
That's a terrific photo - I've tried to get devil's coach horses to perform for me like that but never with any success. P.S. Thanks for the mention that you gave to my blog a while back.... cheers, Phil
Steve Gale said…
Thanks Phil - this little beast would not stop performing!

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly going blind by moss

Listing to one side

"I'm going to pick up my binoculars and walk out the front door - I may be some time"