#makeyourbloodymindupgale

Fiddler's elbows and whore's drawers are not as 'up-and-down' as I am when it comes to the adoption of Twitter. I've got to face the fact that it is the vehicle of choice for most birders to get their information out there. It is also a great tool for mobilising the masses to act upon important environmental issues. All I need is a 'waffle filter'.

So, if you tweet and want to receive more innane waffle why not follow me - Steve Gale @surreynature - and I will reciprocate.

Technology moves at such a swift pace that I'm sure that in a couple of years time we will all be scattering our information in a different way. Maybe we will embrace an ironic retro message dissemination service such as carrier pigeon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Kwowww"

Mike Netherwood

To tell it like it is, or not...