Modesty forbids me...

... but all will be revealed here. And by the way, I always go out birding in a suit and tie...

Comments

martinf said…
Ha. Well done, Steve. Much deserved. Reading about your hawfinch observations was a blog highlight for me last year
Steve Gale said…
Thank Martin. Maybe a tux for 2019?
dmcjournal said…
I guess the bowler and brolly were just out of the picture along with the briefcase. A lesson in how birders should dress in future. I guess the next picture of Jono will be in top hat and tails ;)

Well done Steve, a fitting reward for all your work.
Steve Gale said…
Thanks Dave. Also out of picture were my cape and monocle
Derek Faulkner said…
Very well done Steve, difficult I imagine, for anybody to compete with the quality of your blogging, that remains so throughout a whole year.
Steve Gale said…
Thank you for those kind words Derek, and here's to a speedy journey to the Spring!

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly going blind by moss

Listing to one side

"I'm going to pick up my binoculars and walk out the front door - I may be some time"