600 in the garden

The garden MV has not been all that productive so far this summer, although last night did provide some interesting micros, a few of them featured below. Last night also saw the passing of 600 species of moth for the back garden - it sounds a lot, but I did start recording here in 1987. As always, if you think I've made a schoolboy error on any of the identifications, please let me know.

Catoptria pinella
Dichomeris marginella
Gypsoma aceriana
Parachronistis albiceps

Comments

Gibster said…
600 is a lot, well done! Slight typo on your Dichomeris though.
Tony Brown said…
600 is mightily impressive even if you did start back in 1987 Steve and as a recent convert to the world of micro's, I'm enjoying the posts.
Steve Gale said…
Thanks Seth, amended.

Tony - my latest post exposes my very amateur abilities...

Popular posts from this blog

Slowly going blind by moss

Listing to one side

"I'm going to pick up my binoculars and walk out the front door - I may be some time"